Our Fitting Guides
Here at CarAudioRemoval.Com we provide Free manufacturer categorised fitting guide's for the removal of factory fitted Stereo's for all varieties of vehicles & manufacturers.
Our detailed guides include:
* Detailed step by step instructions on how to remove the vehicles factory fitted stereo/radio.
* Any extra information such as special removal instructions & wiring information.
* Any specific information required when installing the new aftermarket head unit.
* Any tools required to carry out the work
* Accessories required such as fascia, harness, aerial adapters etc.
* Step by step video removal guide.
OUR OTHER FREE CAR AUDIO GUIDES
Head Unit Integration Guide - Head Unit Integration explained, including the use of aftermarket wiring harnesses, fascia adapter kits & aftermarket antenna adapters.
Speakers Integration Guide - Aftermarket Speakers Integration explained, including installation & the use of speaker adapter fitting kits.
Bluetooth Car Kit Integration - Bluetooth Handsfree Kits explained, including the integration of the kit in to the vehicle & aftermarket adaptor leads ( SOT lead / T Harness) explained.
Sub & Amp Kit Integration - Sub & Amplifier Integration explained, including a breakdown of a full amp wiring kit explaining each lead & it's purpose.
Car Aerial Explained - Car Aerial Connectors explained, from the different types of standard factory fitted aerials, to what's required for aftermarket Head Unit integration.
How to Source a 12v Ignition Live - Sourcing a 12v live from a vehicles fuse box guide, explaining how to add a 12v ignition live circuit to an aftermarket installation.